Brony@Home - Forums

Full Version: Forums back up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So there I am, enjoying a little vacation, out of contact from most people, and what do I see a few hours ago? The forums have been down since I left! Great timing!

I have no idea what the cause was, but things seem to be running again after a little FTP intervention. Let me know if anything is still broken. I've still technically got a few days of vacation time, but I'll try to keep a closer eye on things, given the issues that were here.
(2017-11-15, 03:55:42 AM)hiigaran Wrote: [ -> ]So there I am, enjoying a little vacation, out of contact from most people, and what do I see a few hours ago? The forums have been down since I left! Great timing!

I have no idea what the cause was, but things seem to be running again after a little FTP intervention. Let me know if anything is still broken. I've still technically got a few days of vacation time, but I'll try to keep a closer eye on things, given the issues that were here.

Maybe fix up the forum theme and signature things?